So I’m finally going to fulfill my promise and put up the recipe for the sandwiches we’ve been serving at our Bird & Bear Gentlemen’s Nights. My wife has been faithful in supplying the men with delicious snacks including these “gifts from God to my belly”. So without further delay…. Here’s how you make them.
1. Get yourself some of the best rolls known to man. King’s Hawaiian Rolls. Delicious by themselves, but don’t jump the gun boys…. they’ll be even better when we get done.
2. Cut the rolls in half so you can load them up.
3. Make sure to slather them with Mayo. Now to load them up with Virginia sliced ham and Provolone cheese.
4. Place your sandwiches on a cookie sheet with foil on it.
5. Now to make the sauce that will top these bad boys off. You’ll need to melt down a stick of butter. Mix in 2 tablespoons of Spicy Brown Mustard, 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce, and 2 tablespoons of Poppy Seeds. Mix thoroughly.
6. Drizzle this heavenly mixture evenly over the tops of your sandwiches
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Serve them up hot and fresh! And enjoy!
Now that you know how to make these incredible sandwiches. The next time you have company over, you can show off a little and serve these up to your guests. It’s guaranteed to impress.
See you all at the next Gentlemen’s Night. Feel free to make some of these and bring them with you! : )
Danny & Jessie